Thursday, March 14, 2013

After Show Euphoria

When a show goes well, there is a feeling of euphoria that makes us forget the fatigue!
I wasn't the only one tired.  The production team was also tired and everyone has to take some time off!  The Colours of a Woman show in Ottawa definitely went well and now I am getting back to the routine and all the obligations of every day life.

The turnout was great and people loved the paintings!  There is a writeup in Embassy Magazine that I haven't read yet, by the lovely reporter, S.  I saw the photograph with the Cosmic Dance of Fire painting and it looks good. I can't wait to get G's photos to post on the site!

So, BiH in Ottawa, especially with H.E., BGB, has shown that it is a great supporter of
culture and the Arts in the diaspora!

It's really good to do a big show like this and get recognition such as I did...all the hard work pays off and is worth while!

My next painting is already forming...I will need the right models, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment