Thursday, February 28, 2013

Colors of a Woman and Colours of a Woman, my Art Show

I had no idea that my spelling of colors was American and that the Canadian spelling is colours!  I guess it's because I went to grade school in the States and that is where I learned my first English...so colors just comes naturally to me, just as colours come naturally to me:) 

Today I started on the portrait of M.  I hope it will be ready for my Colours of a Woman exhibition in Ottawa.  There is so much work going into this exhibition, that it's unbelievable....but as MN writes...one has to suffer for our art....I guess that if I didn't know the meaning of suffering, I would be doing something else.

In any case The colours of a woman...couleurs de femme, will take us on a journey from my days in Sarajevo, to my days in another city, to  student days..... to today, my beautiful, cold, Montreal days.

There is no stopping of days, and I write this 37 minutes before another day:)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment