Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I think Igor is in Google Chrome

I just went to see Igor's perpetual obituaruy page and it suggested I install google chrome for better access.  I did, and this time, it worked!  After all my tries at installing google chrome, I had to have help from a spirit?  It looks like Igor gave me the answer that I've been looking for...he is here and he is i google chrome, at least was...to help out.  How will he show himself and help next?

So here I am, writing freely on my blog again!!! It feels wonderful!  I am so overwhelmed that I have nothing to say for the moment.  It is cold and sloshy in Montreal this december 18 going on 19th 1012.

My next wild painting will commence on Thursday with model Nelly and I will post photos now that I can! Love this blog....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment