Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Step by Step

                       This was the studio 3 years ago, as I was choosing paintings to exhibit.

There's lots to learn with these blogs.  I just went to see mel's blog and realise what it means to write a "profy" blog!  This one is really in it's embrionic stage and I don't know if it will ever grow up!:)
For one, I don't know if I can write as much as it seems to be necessary to create a serious blog.  And, so far there are only two photos...anyways, it's fun and no-one is reading it anyway.
Today I painted S again for the second time and the painting is retaining it's luminosity, while becoming more real.  The sun travelled along her arm and leg just as I was painting them, which was perfect!  I will post a photo soon.  It's great to paint on such a sunny day...

No comments:

Post a Comment